[linux-audio-user] New music online

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 19:50:30 EEST

Hi all!
  I just uploaded the complete rewrite of my website, with a few additional
tracks. You can find the downloadpage at:
  http://www.juliencoder.de/en/download.html
  Or for the German guys at:
http://www.juliencoder.de/de/download.html
  (beware German site is still incomplete!)
  The software I used is mainly ecasound, loads of ladspa-plugins, fluidsynth
and ZynAddSubFX. Occasionally a bit more... Thanks to all the great lads, who
made this possible!
  Btw. Feedback is highly welcome! (I'm practically longing for you to beat me
up for my bad mastering or something... :0))
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net