Re: [linux-audio-user] Axiom 25 keyboard

From: Tracey Hytry <shakti@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 08:30:34 EEST

> Anyone out there using those Axiom rotary knobs in creative ways ?
>
> And, is it possible to use the play/stop/backward/forward buttons with
> Ardour or MuSE ?

I just took a quick look at the manual
http://www.m-audio.com/images/global/manuals/060801_Axiom_UG_EN01.pdf
and it seems as easy to set up as the old radium49 or the trigger finger that we have.

I don't think there should be any problems using it as a controller.

If you run into any show stoppers, please let us know. The Axiom line seems like it could be a real nice keyboard and controller.

Tracey.