Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

From: Ketil Thorgersen <linuxuadio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 15:10:57 EEST

This looks absolutely fantastic! I really like this project lot!!
However for some strange reason both this (0.59) and the previous iso
fails to come up on my fairly ordinary laptop with an intel i810
graphics card. This has been coming up fine on every distribution I have
tried so why does it not work with musix? Your desktop is really the
best out there so I would like to be able to use it!

What's up with your forums by the way?
Best regards
Ketil