Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

From: Ketil Thorgersen <linuxuadio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 20:52:32 EEST

> However for some strange reason both this (0.59) and the previous
iso
>> > fails to come up on my fairly ordinary laptop with an intel i810
>> > graphics card.
>> fails to come up? What do you mean exactly? video problems?
Yes.
I get the prompt with the menu. I write menu and choose video config
(when no other option works) and tries all 3 autoconfig options. Noone
works. Then I try manual setup which worked with the previous release,
but not in 0.59. But as I wrote - it works with the non-rt kernel.

Hopes for a fix as this looks perfect!
Ketil