Re: [linux-audio-user] [songs] songs /songs/ </songs>

From: Yves Potin <yves_p@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 01:34:52 EEST

Le 13 Sep à 22:13, Robert Jonsson ecrivait:

> Been a while since I posted any songs. I was under the impression that I had
> nothing created, looks like I did anyway ;)...
> Anyway, here goes, diverse to the point of total lack of focus. Judge for
> yourself.

        Hi Robert, nice tracks :).
        I enjoyed listening to them, especially dd3, what do you use for
the drums ? They sounds really nice and natural.
        Maybe for Preludium to Armageddon I would have been waiting for a
longer and wider developpement of the climate but if it's just a
prelude... :).
        Thanks for sharing your work.

Y.