Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: songs /songs/ </songs>

From: Robert Jonsson <rj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 02:07:48 EEST

Hi Arnold,

On Saturday 16 September 2006 21:15, Arnold Krille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like your music!

Thanks!

> 2006/9/13, Robert Jonsson <rj@email-addr-hidden>:
> > http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_bloodsimple1.1.og
> > http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_preludium_to_arma
> >geddon1.0.ogg
> > http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_i_gotta_hand_it_t
> >o_you1.1.ogg
>
> While all are great, could you post lyrics and chords on this one?
> This song is amazing...

Oh, blush.
As for chords, it's a variation of 12-bar blues played in G as I recall.

The lyrics are as follows:
Well, I gotta hand it to ya babe / This time you really thought it through
I gotta hand it to ya baby / The way you tell it makes me smile
I gotta hand it to ya babe / Although I've always played the blues

You know I had darkness all around me / In my garden, in my house
I had darkness all around me / Before my eyes, in my mind
Still I always play the blues / I gotta hand it to ya babe

Well, I was all broken down / Not a penny left to spare
I was all broken down / Did not ever talk back
Still I always will play the blues / I gotta hand it to ya babe
Well I do, and here I go
<solo>
<repeat last verse>

> > http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_ddb3.ogg
> > http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_one_minute_jazz.o
> >gg http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_xper1.5.ogg
>
> My technical ear says that most of them (all?) have to much bass,
> probably in the 150-200Hz section.

Yes, all the feedback have really taught me some new tricks and truths!
JAPA was a very nice tool to get a visual feel for it also.

Thanks for listening!

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/musicsite/