Re: [linux-audio-user] Video and sound

From: Brett W. McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 19:11:49 EEST

On 9/17/06, Sönke Hahn <shahn@email-addr-hidden-berlin.de> wrote:

> I want to create sounds for a film a friend of mine is doing. So i
> wonder, if there is a video player that can be controlled via jack
> transport. I think, that would be the easiest way, cause i could just
> use jack capable sound apps and put the sound and the video together
> afterwards.

http://xjadeo.sourceforge.net/

xjadeo can be used to synch audio and video for post-production
dubbing... but it's not a video editor. You will still need to
composite and mix everything together, using Kino or even better,
Cinelerra.

--
Brett McCoy: Programmer by Day, Guitarist by Night
http://www.alhazred.com