[linux-audio-user] OpenMusic V

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 14:21:26 EEST

Greetings:

SF announcement seen on the AGNULA list:

"OpenMusic V (for Linux) will soon be available here in cvs. We will
have to completely rearrange the structure of all files found here. The
4.7 version is completely obsolete. since OpenMusic has been cleaned up
and uses now SBCL lisp compiler and Clg-gtk+ bindings for the Linux
version. You will soon have fresh news here. "

I worked with the older version for Linux, it had promise but was
unfinished compared to the great version for the Mac. Maybe this time we
get it all ?

Best,

dp