Re: [linux-audio-user] Command line tool for sending SysEx to a syhtn?

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 16:19:05 EEST

ce@email-addr-hidden escribe:
> I'm not sure if Debian offers a Qt4 package and if you can install it
> besides Qt3.

There's a libqt4-dev package and yes, it seems like it conflicts
qt3-dev-tools at least...

> Sysexxer is unmaintained and its ALSA support wasn't finished (it
> still needs an OSS device to work properly). I'd like to recommend
> Simple Sysexxer for unknown reason :) .

A pity about SysExxer, if mantained probably I would encourage myself
to package it. It's pretty sad packaging something not supported
upstream.

Cordially, Ismael

--
Ismael Valladolid Torres   "Il est vain de pleurer sur l'esprit, il suffit
                                de travailler pour lui." Albert Camus