Re: [linux-audio-user] It seemed like a good idea at the time - the music!

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 13:44:32 EEST

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:27:02 +0100
Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Not sure what I'll do with it now. As I said, it seemed a good idea at
> the time.
>
> Hmmm, that could be the title for a new tune :)

Well at the time I wrote that I was fiddling about with my synth, and,
well, these notes just sort of stuck themselves together. Here is the
result.

I might do some more tidying up, but maybe not. It isn't in my main
updates list yet either, as I haven't decided just what category it fits
best.

http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org/music/Seems_A_Good_Idea.ogg

http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org/music/Seems_A_Good_Idea.mp3

Enjoy.