[linux-audio-user] problems with muse , zynaddsubfx and qsampler on gentoo 2006.1

From: Carlos Pino <pinojazz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 23:09:29 EEST

   Hi , I'm having some problems with muse , zynaddsubfx and qsampler on
gentoo 2006.1

  Everything was working fine with 2.6.17-rt8 .Yesterday I did some
updates and today I give a try to the new 2.6.18-rt3. After the
compilation I went to check it and muse starts but can't see the gui.
Back to 2.6.17-rt8 and the issue continues . It appears at the
qjackctl's Connect tab but nothing appears at the wm.

This is what the terminal says:

  museseq
Trying RTC timer...
got timer = 13
starting with default template
showMarker 0

Same thing happens to Zyn ,dont show the gui and the xterm output
doesn't say anything. Something similar happens with qsampler.The gui
works but appears blank like waiting for linuxsampler becomes active ,
finally says that can't connect to server .

After a long time ,5 minutes at least,probably more, since both been
launched , the guis appears and all seems to work fine. I tried in both
ways , with realtime-lsm module first , and PAM later with the same result.
 Don't where or when can I look for some info.

 Any help would be very much apreciated.Thanks in advance

Saludos.
-- Carlos.