Re: [linux-audio-user] COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 07:00:31 EEST

Hi,

That gives a good overview of a simple layout for a complex task.

There is also the ardour shot which I'm sure everyone has seen.

http://ardour.org/files/main-screenshot-big.png

However for the sake of this excercise I would love to see someone with
a smp system and loads of memory pushing it to it's limits...

Maybe today I'll give it a try but I only have a 2.6GHZ with onboard
video and 512MB RAM so it can only take me so far...

Cheers.