Re: [linux-audio-user] COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 19:42:29 EEST

On Friday 29 September 2006 12:13, Josh Lawrence wrote:
> On 9/29/06, Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > I'll remain mute regarding certain other things I tried to
> > get it to do, except to say that they didn't work either.
> Talk about converting people to Linux, *that* would do it.
> "Now with this app, we see how we can make it..."

I've already thought seriously about ways to hook
waveform-producing Linux apps up to certain hard-to-find USB
devices which in turn are hooked up to various people, but I
would definitely rather talk about that somewhere else.

Anyway, depending on how you and your computer are equipped, Pd
would certainly do the trick.

Rob