Re: [linux-audio-user] COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 01:39:29 EEST

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:07:35 +0200
Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden> écrivait:

> Pd is Turing complete, so it is able to perform any computational
> task. It is generally used for realtime generation and manipulation of
> audio and graphics. Just some weeks ago, the first book on Pure Data
> including DVD was published: http://pd-graz.mur.at/label/book01

Thanks for the info (and thanks also to Chris for the sound files).
It's interesting although I find some pieces to reflect too much
academia. On this aspect, fortunately there are also pieces with more
straightforward contents ('just be brave', ergotchitecture, aey) that
also show at the same time the creational possibilities of this tool in
a more mundane light. I wonder what it can do with video. Do you have
any video examples ?

Alles gut,
Al