Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Aqualung 0.9beta6 released

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 17:11:03 EEST

On 10/4/06, Peder Hedlund <peder@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Tom Szilagyi wrote:
>
> > The developers are pleased to announce the latest release of
> > Aqualung, a music player for GNU/Linux.
> > Website: http://aqualung.sf.net
>
> One thing I miss is drag-n-drop from rox.
> That's probably the only thing that keeps me from switching from xmms.
>
> Also it would be neat if the playlist window was attachable to the main
> one, so it would follow when moved.
>
> - Peder

Check out the option 'Embed playlist into main window' on the Playlist
options page.

I run Aqualung on it's own desktop in Gnome so I don't have the move
complaint myself. However you can choose the option 'United window
minimazation' to remove all windows from the screen at the same time.

Cheers,
Mark