Re: [linux-audio-user] Needs Drums - Update

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 08 2006 - 23:19:22 EEST

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 05:45:49 +0100
james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:

> [sorry to top-post]
>
> I've been busy, so I'm late to comment but...
>
> I have to agree that it sounds a little harsh and synthetic, but as a
> first sketch it's great.

We're on to version 3 now!

> Oh, and (sings)
>
> "riders on the storm"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Yes officer that's my only computer. No those CDs are all shop bought.

I can only apologise your honour. I certainly wasn't aware that there
was any comparison between my humble scratching and work of such
magnificence.

Thank you warder. It is so kind of you to give me *two* maggots in my
bread.

> :)
>
> James

And I had such a lovely walk along the coast today (I did the woods
last week). I shall carry on regardless <sniff>.

--
Will J G