Re: [linux-audio-user] freedb track info fetcher?

From: Adam Sampson <ats@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 20:09:26 EEST

Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> There are a lot of CDDB based tools for linux, but they all seem
> to depend on the physical disk being in the cdrom drive.
> I'd like to have a command-line tool, for batch processing.

I wanted this too, so my "cdsuite" ripper grabs the discid information
at the same time as the tracks, then can read it back later once a
network connection is available to actually rename the files. It's a
bit me-specific, I'm afraid, but it might be of some interest:
  http://offog.org/files/snapshots/cdsuite/

--
Adam Sampson <ats@email-addr-hidden>                         <http://offog.org/>