Re: [linux-audio-user] COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 19:04:33 EEST

Hi all,

This is a quick reminder that the competition is about to be wrapped up
for this year. So far I have received 8 screenshots. I will give until
the end of the weekend for any others to be included in round 1.

Rules and Regulations
I would like to add a screenshot of a Linux Desktop running as many
sound applications as possible. This is a little competition to see who
can come up with the most heavily loaded and well laid out (cluttered
might be a better word) desktop.

- The one deemed the most attractive will be given a very prominent
location on the LAU Guide.

- I will also make a page of all the entries which will become the next
Quicktoot.

- There is no size restriction and video/animation/flash will also be
accepted.

- Either post the url or send the entries directly to me.

*Hint.

So far no one has provided more than two screens full of applications.
If you can do that you will be highly likely to get first place....

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com