[linux-audio-user] Re: New web site - new track

From: Gavin Stevens <gavmusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 02:23:12 EEST

Hi Yves,

I really like "Breathes" - some nice 70s synth sounds & a great
ambience.

I also took the opportunity to catch up with other tracks from your
album - still need time to listen again to those, but I have greatly
enjoyed "Clouds", "Seven Bells" & "No Joe" since I downloaded them
earlier in the year.

The website seems clean & crisp in operation & the downloads progressed
smartly.

Thanks for sharing.

Gavin.