Re: [linux-audio-user] Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 I/O

From: Richard Taylor <rsjtaylor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 19:30:41 EEST

I've got one of these and have been experementing, so far i've managed
to get it to play through the analog outs, but haven't got further in
my testing then that so not sure if recording or the digital stuff
works. I'd guess that recording will and ADAT etc.. wont as you have
to use the control panel to get at these under xp/osx but that is a
complete guess. Don't have time to fiddle right now but will keep you
posted.