Re: [linux-audio-user] New -rt patch

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 19:55:54 EEST

On 10/18/06, Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 09:33 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > Lee,
> > What's the status of the high resolution timers on AMD64? Is that
> > still not supported?
>
> I didn't realize it was ever not supported. Works for me.
>
> Lee

OK - maybe I have it wrong, or maybe it was only for dual processor
AMD64 systems. Not sure. I remember Thomas or Ingo saying somethign
about this on LKML but I'm probably mistaken about the details.

Do I just turn it on at the front page of make menuconfig? Nothing
else to set anywhere?

Thanks,
Mark