[linux-audio-user] BruteFIR: change output delay

From: Roman Franke <franke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 20:26:34 EEST

Hallo,

I'm working with brutefir as realtime-convolution-software. I have the
problem that brutefir doesn'n change the output delay if I send the cod
command. I think the problem is not the config-file - (i read the manual
very often and accurate and tried so many ways to make it work...). Do
someone had the same problem and a solution for this problem? Perhaps
any configuration on Debian. I'm using Debian JACK and Alsa-Drivers.

Thanks.
Roman