[linux-audio-user] Smack and Seq24

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 12:45:34 EEST

Hello,

I currently use hydrogen for my drums, but for now, it is not 100% stable
with ecasound and Jack transport when it stops playing. And actually, it
stop Seq24 when I want to load another h2song; this is detrimental for me.

I'm lurking on Smack, but it needs OM to work as I have read, does it work
with Seq24 only ? if not, does something similar to Smack exists that
would not have any sequencer inside and should be sequenced with seq24 ?
Something very light and stable should be ok.

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Philippe