Re: [linux-audio-user] Smack and Seq24

From: Yves Potin <yves@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 13:24:15 EEST

Le 21 Oct à 15:13, Loki Davison ecrivait:

> Smack works with any midi sequencer, i just quite like seq24 ;) I also
> like MusE. Smack doesn't have any internal sequencer, so gnutronica is
> fine as a midi sequencer for it. It's very stable but not very light
> on cpu compared to sampling. It is however very flexible, and if you
> want Roland TR style stuff it's the tool for the job. If you want
> realistic, it's not. ;) If you have any issues with smack feel free to
> pester me with bug reports and feature requests.

        Hi, I have an issue :).
        I try to build smack on gentoo, it's on the pro-audio overlay.
        The first thing is that the ebuild needs to me modified to put this
: ESVN_REPO_URI="http://svn.codeson.net/flowcanvas" instead of
codeson.net/svn/flowcanvas or the svn can't be found. Then, boost is
needed to build flowcanvas or the configure fails. But all this is
pro-audio overlay specific, flowcanvas then seems to build normally.
        The real problem is on the build of the cvs version of om, which
requires flowcanvas :

OmModule.h: In member function 'virtual OmGtk::OmPort* OmGtk::OmModule::port(const std::string&)':
OmModule.h:55: erreur: 'port' is not a member of 'LibFlowCanvas::Module'
OmFlowCanvas.h: In member function 'OmGtk::OmModule* OmGtk::OmFlowCanvas::find_module(const std::string&)':
OmFlowCanvas.h:41: erreur: 'find_module' is not a member of 'LibFlowCanvas::FlowCanvas'
make[4]: *** [App.o] Erreur 1

        Boost 1.33.1, gtkmm 2.8.3 and libgnomecanvasmm 2.12.0 are installed.
        I have not reached the build of smack itself, but would anybody
have an idea ?
        Thanks in advance,

Y.