Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: habemus videoclip :)

From: perlanegra proyect <perlanegra.proyect@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 18:54:11 EEST

Thanx, Carlo :)

I've tested Dynebolic some months ago, but I had no idea of video... I
suppose I will install it on my harddisk again, and I'll see what can
it do... not very soon, because now I haven't a stable connection, so,
it's a bit difficult to get the new release, but I think I have one at
home.. maybe 4 the next video..

greetings... :)

PerlssDj

--