Re: [linux-audio-user] Music: Running Through The Night on drums

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 22:23:17 EEST

On Thursday 26 October 2006 17:23, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 11:38:35PM +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > On Wednesday 25 October 2006 23:10, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> > > archive.org/details/running_through_the_night
> >
> > http://www.archive.org/details/running_through_the_night
>
> Oops, thanks :)
> It works both ways here, though.
>

> --
> Thorsten Wilms

Hi Thorsten. It didn't highlight on Kmail, and is why I posted the complete
link. All a bit odd. Nevermind.

Anyway I like what you've done to Folderol's, aka Abrolag's, aka Will J
Godfreys track. I find purely synth tracks difficult with no percussion. I
can listen to piano music, like Steve Doonan's ok. here I don't expect
percussion. Of course, if I'm listening to Oscar Peterson, and jazz, you know
you are going to get piano, bass, and drums.

Nice work Thorsten. whether Folderol likes his original, or your percussion
enhanced version, both are ok with me, but I really do like percussion on
tracks.

Nigel.