Re: [linux-audio-user] [Music] The deluge continues

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 01:50:34 EEST

Hello Dave,

Cantator inelegans, sed compositor magnificus.

> Unfit for dissonance-challenged adults. Use with caution.
> Keep away from children.

Well, how dissonant this is perceived to be is just a matter
of previous exposure to all the wonderful dissonants in this
world. And I see no reason to keep it away from children,
unless you want to keep them dumb.

In other words, I enjoyed this as much as the Promenade and
the Sonatina. Many thanks for all of them !!!

--
FA
Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.