Re: [linux-audio-user] [Music] Will he never stop ?!

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 20:05:51 EEST

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 12:21:31PM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> http://www.archive.org/details/Trio01ForFluteGuitarAndHarp
>
> Whole-wheat music from NW Ohio in the Midwest USA. All chords guaranteed
> completely tonal, just like Mom used to bake 'em.

I can see the horizon far away and feel sunshine on my skin.

At first amazing how good it sounds, but after a while the
guitar got on my nerves a bit, being so static in sound ...
well, of course nothing can replace the real instruments.

Even though there's a lot of variation, it started to get a
bit long for me at about 4 minutes.

It's a keeper nonetheless, thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for you nice words, btw, loved to hear 'captivating'
and 'higher gear' :)

--
Thorsten Wilms