Re: [linux-audio-user] E17 - our choice of WM in the future?

From: greg <gkjoyce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 19:32:06 EEST

yes. I spent last night playing around with wmii-3 as per somebody
mentioning suckless.org on this list. Amazing piece of software. I do
like having some sort of clickable "go away" in the corner, but still,
awesome. For all I know I just haven't figured out how to implement
that. But yeah, I tried several other WMs last week (xcfe, opennbox,
evilwm, maybe fluxbox too) and that came out on top. It is a thing of
beauty and purity. Of course, i'm writing this in Gnome... But wmii
seems actually worth customizing to your liking, way beyond the
"theming" dead end. Sorry for the ramble, wmii is seriously like,
something I had been dreaming about.

Jesus. Friday night, drinking beer with my new favorite WM. Does that
make me some sort of nerd?