[linux-audio-user] Re: Help me set the volume for Freebob, please!

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 21:51:22 EET

> Hmm, the bad news is that there is nothing available to control the
> device. It is on my plate to implement it but I haven't started with
> it.
> There are some other todos as well. So the only q'n'd is the one you
> really don't like. Sorry about that. But there is light :)

Oh my god, no! THAT dirty?

And you're sure this would take more than ten lines of code if you would
hard-code the volume-level? I wouldn't even mind compiling the program
each time I want to change the volume as long as I do not have to wade
in the evil waters of software dependency.

Pretty please?

Carlo