[linux-audio-user] Re: Help me set the volume for Freebob, please!

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 03:24:16 EET

> The thing is not the length of the program or the how you would to use
> it even if it were dirty. The problem is to figure out what kind of AV/C
> command has to be send to which subunit etc. Though I have access to the
> documentation this is still not an easy thing to find out. Since you
> seem extremely eager to get something I'll try to look into it asap. But
> no promise it will be available soon.

LOL! Oh man I'm like a kid IN FRONT of a candy store. Well, reason
being: I got this great device, got my web site set up, wrote a GREAT
song (I believe it has hit potential in Switzerland, no exaggeration),
sequenced an AWESOME beat, wrote some fantastic lyrics, and now I can't
record it because my device volume is too low and the background hiss
would ruin the fun on the big club amps I intend my song to be played
on. Oh yeah, did I mention it was done with free software according to
the most purist standards?

You bet I'm eager.

Carlo

PS: I didn't mention yet that my future survival depends on my success
in the newly-born free music industry and my ability to play gigs.