Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for a Simple(ish) WAV editor

From: carmen <_@email-addr-hidden-your.name>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 20:03:15 EET

On Fri Nov 03, 2006 at 07:56:04PM +0100, Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> >1) Audacity, which seems to meet my needs, but I can't figure out how to tell it *not* to add ~3 secs of silence at the end when I export the finished product.
>
> really ?
>
> You could also try Rezound !

or Sweep, or MHWaveedit, or Snd-ls, or GNUSound, or wavesurfer, or ecawave

the only one that works properly with jack is MH, and theo nly one you have a feleeting chance of doing that loop playback thing you mentioned is snd/ecawave, but youll proably haev to learn a bit of elisp or scheme first.. for the actual loop playback, id paorbly use sooperlooper (or pd if youre on x86_32)