[linux-audio-user] Making a CD...

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 01:11:33 EET

Folks,

  I have a few sketches I'd like to put on a CD so that it can be
played in any CD player, computer or off-the-shelf.

  So I export from Ardour in .wav format. Usually I oggencode them but
that's not OK for making a standard CD. So what format are the files
on a CD ? There are picked-up by grip for instance as .wav files, but
are they .wav on a CD ? If so, can I just put all my .wav files from
Ardour ina directory, make an ISO image from that, and then burn the
ISO on a RW CD ?

Cheers.
Al