[linux-audio-user] Fretless Dobro Bass Distortion

From: chaz kiser <chazkiser@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 05:32:34 EET

I'm recording my fretless dobro bass via Audacity. I noticed this
program came coupled with many plug-in's and effects (I'm running
Agnula, DeMUDI) but I dont' readily see one for distortion or bass
distortion.

I would like to get my bass super distorted. Much like the guitar in
"Spirt in the Sky" by Norm Greenbaum. I want a warm, extremely fuzzy
distortion on my fretless dobro. I think that would give the song I'm
working on a very cool sound. I'd rather record it dry and add the
distortion later.

any suggetions?

chaz