Re: [linux-audio-user] "Import drum tabulature" feature?

From: Stephen Cameron <smcameron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 16:08:38 EET

--- Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Drucer Ninetynine wrote:
>
> >I was wondering if any of the drum machine
> >applications can import drum tabulatures?
> >
> Gneutronica. I recently profiled it in my blog at LJ.
>
> http://gneutronica.sourceforge.net/
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000117

Yep, you can either use the menu items to do it, or just
highlight the tablature with the mouse and paste it via the
clipboard or with the middle mouse button into the arranger
window. It's not the most sophisticated tablature parser in
the world, but better than nothing.

BTW, thanks for writing about my little program Dave!

-- steve