Re: [linux-audio-user] Midi Woes

From: Giuseppe Zompatori <siliconjoe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 20:30:49 EET

hmm... my first email was directed to you not Clemens, sorry for the confusion.

Reading the older emails on this subject I realize you might not have
the MPU port enabled in your BIOS at all as Clemens was suggesting...
All of this this won't work unless you enable the midi port DMA and
IRQ from your particoular BIOS.