Re: [linux-audio-user] Interview with EnergyXT Developer

From: Paul Coccoli <pcoccoli@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 15:11:24 EET

On 11/16/06, Dmitry Baikov <dsbaikov@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Finally, a good sequencer.

So you're going to purchase a license? I bought a license for a Linux
music app once, the Ultramasters RS-101 (I think that was the name).
It was an awesome program, but it disappeared off the face of the
earth, and I couldn't get it to run on anything newer than the Red Hat
7.2 system I initially installed it on.

Apparently energyXT will only use native Linux VSTs. Nobody writes
native Linux VSTs (although the energyXT author says he has compiiled
some).

I'm not trying to be negative here, but I don't really see the point
in a native energyXT.