Re: [linux-audio-user] FC2->Fc3->Fc4->Fc5->FC6->FC*: it's crazy!

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 09:58:24 EET

> Anyone tried any of the graphic binary installs of gentoo like kororaa
> (http://kororaa.org)? I was really tempted to try gentoo again, but the
> install procedure has made me crazy twice before so I'd rather avoid
> that! The proaudio overlay seems fantastic!

Excellent ! I didn't know this project. The point is that we begin to use
Gentoo with prebuild software, but what about next after an emerge world ?
Does it continue to use binary package or does it switch to source base
upgrade ? Nevertheles I will try it to see its ability to detect hardware
and set up all the stuff.

Thanks for the link !

Philippe