[linux-audio-user] Too many xruns after upgrade from debian/testing

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 22:37:01 EET

Hi!

Since a year or so, JACK has been working very well on my machine and on many
Musix GNU/Linux installed systems (Debian/testing / Knoppix based distro)

But yesterday I upgraded JACK to: 0.101.1-2 version and I have too many xruns
and some audible clics

This 0.101.1-2 version has some bug or something?

I have a SB Live! soundcard (I could give you a better hardware /software
report if you need it)

Thanks in advance...

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre