Re: [linux-audio-user] Global reverb setup

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 03:02:20 EET

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 01:24:42AM +0100, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

> I don't think it's a design issue though. The current way Ardour shows sends
> is just one possible view out of many, i guess. Wouldn't Ardour's model allow
> for a sends editor that displayed all sends_to_same_destination in the same
> popup?

Probably not impossible. But the way things are presented is part of 'design'.

> ps: "foldback mixes": http://www.rane.com/par-f.html

:-) Does it show my age ? I usually think of 'monitors' in a stage
setting (speakers, separate mixer and engineer), and 'foldback' in
a studio situation (more likely headphones, and controlled form the
same mixer).

--
FA
Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.