Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Software recommendation

From: Yves Potin <yves@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 02:35:31 EET

Le 28 Nov à 22:33, Robert Jonsson ecrivait:

> Being a MusE developer and long time user, I'm merely asking as to understand
> what other users lack in MusE that we might fix to make it better (apart from
> mediocre publicity...).

        Hi Robert.
        I only use MuSE for composing what I try to do, and I'm quite
happy with it. As you're asking, maybe some improvements on the MIDI
editors could be made, for example a better access to the various
controllers inside the piano roll, and a quick and simple way to center
the view on the playhead after zooming. And also a better way to arrange
parts and structure inside the arranger.
        But MuSE remains a very fine software for me. Don't integrate the
KDE libs inside of it :).

Yves, about to switch to the O.9 version.