[linux-audio-user] Re: snd-ls: help with selections

From: Forest Bond <forest@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 01:31:45 EET

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 10:41:10AM -0800, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:
> When I want to select some portion, I either use the mouse
> (if the exact boundaries aren't vital), or set two marks, and
> define the samples between them as the selection.

How does one define the samples between two marks as a selection?

I like being able to search through sound files based on a predicate. That's
neat. Now, how can I search based on a predicate that applies to both channels
of a stereo sound file? For example, what if I want to find time T such that
both channels cross y = 0 when t = T?

-Forest