[linux-audio-user] Consortium "Made in Linux" cover idea

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 19:50:51 EET

Apologies for the cross-posting -- the consortium listserv that is hosted by
Agnula server continues to refuse forwarding e-mail to its members...

Apropos CD covers for the vol.1, how about taking the image from the
http://lau.linuxaudio.org/faq/ ? IMHO it best portrays the idea of "Tux
Power" without even having to explicitly state the subtitle. So, we could
have the subtitle on the side and the back but perhaps not on the front side
of the cover? Or if we do have it on the front, perhaps making it
intentional small and inconspicuous?

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, and CHCI
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-1137