[linux-audio-user] Listserve back up

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 20:24:24 EET

Curiously, shortly following the changing of the network card adapter which
brought the consortium Web server back up, the consortium lists are now back
as well. It appears that there is some kind of "umbilical cord" :-P that my
mental radar failed to notice between the two and therefore the listserve
has been for some reason bogged down due to network issues we've been
experiencing on the Web server (which is a rather curious thing since the
Web server has mail service disabled... go figure!).

Well, I am glad that got resolved, sort of :-)

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, and CHCI
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-1137