Re: [linux-audio-user] Barenaked Ladies new release - downloadable, in FLAC, no copy protection

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 16:49:12 EET

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:27:56 -0800
"Mark Knecht" <markknecht@email-addr-hidden> écrivait:

> A bit off topic except for the FLAC part. Anyway I thought maybe a
> folks would be interested if for no other reason than the technology
> they are adopting or maybe doing remixes, etc.
>
> http://www.bnlmusic.com/music/

On a related BO topic, has anyone tried yet the Peter Gabriel free
do-your-own-remixes ?

And then, since at least 10 years now, Phish always let concert goers
record live shows (they had special front rows to do so) and distribute
the recordings all around no problemo. Maybe more bands should be doing
that.

Cheers,
Al