[linux-audio-user] RE: Linux Documentation (was Re: [Consortium] Re: Linuxaudio.org staff updates)

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 04:18:23 EET

> Responding to option 2:

I am deeply sorry to hear that Dave!

> I'm sorry but too many other important factors in my life require my
> attention now. Writing another book and maintaining linux-sound.org are
> unfortunately excluded. I'm not disappearing, I just can't manage those
> particular projects.

Totally understandable. Please allow me to express my deepest gratitude and
respect for all you've done to build the Linux audio community from nothing
into a formidable platform by providing an invaluable resource for all to
use. For that matter, instead of a pint, we all ought to raise an entire
keg! ;-)

Hope you can still participate in the Linuxaudio.org matters. We sure could
use your wisdom and insight!

Best wishes,

Ico