[linux-audio-user] jack things please

From: we are <gateswideopen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 07:30:05 EET

i have been using qjackctl 0.2.2.21

could someone suggest why the iconify button has disappered.

also, is there a way that it could auto detect what sound card is
plugged in and load a preset accordingly. i use both my HDSP card and
the onboard ICH intel sound chip depending on where i am at or how
orgainised i am. but each card needs different priority and buffer
setting for jack to opperate properly.

i would really like to have qjackctl startup with my window manager
but due to my flux in sound device decision, i currently end up with
loads of errors and jack complaing at me if the preset does not mach
the device loaded.

perhaps this is a suggestion if there are no current work arounds.

thanks