Re: [linux-audio-user] Thesis: Playing and making music

From: Vince Werber <ka1iic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 00:41:43 EET

I have to agree with Orm on this one... sporting has more to do with
reflex and muscular response (hand/eye coordination) and music playing
uses the same skills for sure but goes to the more deep emotional levels.

To play an instrument and play it well, one must become part of the
emotions that the composer or player means to place forward.

As the old time R&B folks said; "ya gotta have soul son... soul".

But what do I know?... I was playing Bluegrass guitar and a Jazz
University
<heh>

73 ('good wishes' in radio speak)
Wado! ('thank you' in Cherokee speak)