Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] yet another linux sound wiki.

From: <michael@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 19:28:49 EET

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:

> ... Do you
> know how much spam I filter out every day to keep your mailboxes Nice
> and Clean (tm) ?

Which I, for one, thank you profusely. I have been on some lists without
moderators. Usually, after a short while, I leave...

Yes, sadly registering in one way or another is required for keeping out spam,
although I've seen pretty light-weigh solutions, like typing in a confirmation
code that is presented as an intentionally poor image to keep out the 'bots.
Still requires some registration so the system knows which email address this
allows.

I see no way around this.

Michael