Re: [linux-audio-user] Real-time kernel

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 21:22:01 EET

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> I don't understand why everyone who tells me about some new Linux
> thing has apparently had a breeze of a time with it, and yet when I
> try it it never works.

Did you consider looking for a local linux user group? You might be
lucky that there's alot of helpful, knowledgeable people just around the
corner willing to spend the time helping you "in person" in the (so
called) real world. This could get your regular linux distro up and
running in an evening, although you might have to take it from there,
since they're not likely to know much about RT audio.

Around where I live (Copenhagen, Denmark) I believe there are install
parties every week.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte